A Blog on Books and my reviews on it!!

A Blog on the books I read and my honest opinions about them

Tuesday 26 January 2010

1. Lost Symbol By Dan Brown.




Almost a month is over and I havent even finished one single book so far.
Blaming it on the vacation I had when I went back to India for a couple of weeks.

Updating on 27th Jan: Finished the book... Did not expect this ending... Was really mesmerized... The way Brown talks about God being within the man... and the man still searching and probing in the darkness looking for a force above him.....
How did we ignore all the signs in all of our culutres and religions....
I am really looking ahead for the apocalypse to happen.. so that a new age starts...
(the book is actually about tht... if you have seen 2012 you wud understand)
All this new light on life was shed only on the last 50 pages or so... I think its better if you just turn to the last 50 pages and read them.. apart from that the whole book wasn't very good. Dan Brown's previous four books were so good that your mind simply refuses to believe this book can be so pale in front of them. No gripping story lines whatsoever.
I learnt a few very good facts about Washington D.C.. thats all...

No comments:

Post a Comment