A Blog on Books and my reviews on it!!

A Blog on the books I read and my honest opinions about them

Tuesday 30 March 2010

9 &10. Stone Cold and Divine Justice by David Baldacci




I have read almost 3 books in a quick succession. The reason simply being I have not been practising Darts for some time now and so have loads of time.
I lost in the semi finals of Ladies Gold cup last Friday, and was so disappointed in myself that I packed up my darts. I managed to beat my biggest competitor in the quarter finals (the same person I lost to in the finals of British Masters playoffs) and because of that I kinda relaxed a little bit. Well, it proved to be a costly mistake.
I better start practising again though, as I have a match day after tomorrow and don't wanna mess that one up too.

Alright, getting back to the books.

These books are in the Camel Club Series.
1. Camel Club
2. Collectors
3. Stone Cold
4. Divine Justice

I had already read the first two in the series last year. Both the books were so good that it made me want to read the rest in the series too.
As usual, a Baldacci thriller with lots of nail baiting sequences and action packed, just the way I like it.
Nothing memorable to say about the books though. Good time pass, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment