A Blog on Books and my reviews on it!!

A Blog on the books I read and my honest opinions about them

Sunday 31 January 2010

2. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

After hearing about the huge success of the movie "Twilight", I thought the book must be really good..

Though the book was very captivating, basically a love story between teenagers, the plot around which it was written sounded very absurd and ridiculous. No real good explanations of whether the main character Edward was a vampire or a werewolf or a what till the end.
Only in the last 100 pages or so it becomes clear that he indeed is a vampire.
Though, there is a scene where Bella searches the net about Vampires, the author never really confirms the fact that Edward is one.
And there is also a scene where the entire Vampire family plays Baseball.. God !! I just could not stand it.

Now I understand why the movie was such a big hit. ROBERT PATTINSON...

I am planning next to see the movie and hope it is a little different and much better than the book.
After reading Twilight Iam really cringing to read the next in line New Moon. I don't think I am even gonna bother and just return it back to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment