A Blog on Books and my reviews on it!!

A Blog on the books I read and my honest opinions about them

Thursday 4 February 2010

Books I have read in the past

I have read quite a few books before this. And I am listing some of my favourites
These books were absolutely fantastic and is worth a read. So, if you are confused as to which book to pick up then go no further.

1. My all time favourite - Harry Potter Series.
2. Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress.
3. Lord of the Rings Series by JRR Tolkien.
4. Arthur Hailey's Airport, Detective, Money Changers ( Actually I found all his books very good)
5. Jeffrey Archer's Kane and Abel, Not a penny more not a penny less, Shall we Tell the President (Again I am a fan of all his books)
6. Sidney Sheldon's books are a good time pass too.
7. Life of Pi, The White Tiger.
8. Roots by Alex Haley - An absolute brilliant one.
9. Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell
10. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

2 comments:

  1. Its Feb already!! your time's running out babe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the books i read in the past..
    yeah i know.. like i said... i dont think i can read though... iam reading for leisure.
    dont know which crazy moment such a notion came to me and i started this blog

    ReplyDelete